We all need a little boost of confidence every once in a while.
And that’s okay. There’s no rulebook saying you have to feel 100 percent capable, 100 percent of the time. Before a nerve-wracking presentation, at the start of a new workout routine, or at the end of a long, arduous week, we like to take a moment to reflect on our progress, and send out good thoughts for our future.
Cannabis helps us press pause on the stress and reach far within ourselves to bring about feelings of gratitude, comfort, and empowerment.
Whether it’s to help you ace your next interview, tackle a Monday with ease, or add an extra spring to your step, remember these sentiments each time you’re feeling like you could use a gentle nudge of strength; each one of these concepts resonates with the Venna message and team, and we hope you take as much joy in reflecting on them as we do.
1. I am alive, awake, and energetic.
2. Anything is possible if I breathe deeply and focus on my goals.
3. I am thankful for all that my body does to ensure I am healthy.
4. Feel good, look good, do good.
5. I can create endless opportunities for myself.
6. Nothing is standing in the way of my success that I cannot conquer.
7. Some things are better left untouched, unsaid, undone.
8. Anything out of my control should be out of my mind.
9. I only need to focus on one obstacle at a time.
10. I do not have to have all the answers right now.
11. Self care looks different for everyone.
12. I am balanced, powerful, and resilient.
13. I do not have to compare myself to others.
14. The only opinion that matters when I look in the mirror is my own.
15. I can lift myself up, fight my own battles, and feel good doing it.
Now that you’re ready to face any challenge life may throw at you, pick a few of these phrases and write them down. Paste them somewhere you’ll always see them, like your bathroom mirror, and use that as a reminder to love yourself, and go easy on the rough days.
Let us know how you deal with stressful weeks on Instagram @my_venna!